Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 09:31
On Thursday, October 25th, our catalog received an upgrade, which means a change in some of the website's features. Some of these features include:
- Ability to sort search results by relevancy, publication date, and title;
- Number of holds for a title displayed on the search results page and detail page before going through the process of placing your hold;
- Pay Fines Online link is available in the top right corner of every catalog page;
- Shorter URLs, which are more user-friendly;
- Text a book record (allowing you to take your book information on the go);
- "USA Today" booklists on the catalog homepage;
- Faster search retrieval times because our book jackets are now cached.
Please Note: Some article links to the catalog may be broken until we update them. You may need to do a search for the item you are looking for in the catalog instead of clicking the direct link in the article.
Some catalog errors may also pop up sporatically, but we are working on that as well. We apologize for any inconvenience these issues may cause you. Your patience is appreciated.
|< Prev||Next >|