About the Noble Friends of the Library
Friends of the Noble Library meet quarterly at the Library. The Friends group is organized to:
- raise awareness of the library system and foster growth, development and use of public library
- provide youth programs
- support literacy programs and promote reading for enjoyment
- volunteer at library programs
- host authors and speakers for the Friends and community
- support the library and library staff
President: Robin Parker
Vice President: open
Secretary: Karen Rupp-Serano
Treasurer: Judith Clarke
Annual Membership Fees
Fill out the membership application to join.
Meeting Schedule for 2013
- April 11 at 6:30 p.m.
- July 11 at 6:30 p.m.
- October 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Book Sales for 2013
- March 1-3
- August 2-4
May 3-5: Rose Rock Festival and Parade
Look for the Library’s float in the Parade and visit their booth at City Hall. Friends will have their new banner and membership forms available at the booth.
May 9: Hitachi Appreciation Reception by PLS
Hitachi is a huge supporter of the Summer Reading Program. If you would like to help say thank you, bring home-made brownies or non-chocolate cookies to the Noble Library 9am-Noon to be taken to the Hitachi Reception.
May 28 at 6:00 pm: PLS Board Dinner and Meeting hosted in Noble
Noble will host the PLS board meeting in May. All Friends are invited to help serve and attend the meeting!